855 bordeaux way, suite 250
napa, california 94558
707.251.0200
 
H o m e          P o r t f o l i o          A b o u t          C o n t a c t
 
Napa Square   In the fall of 2007 the underground parking garage for the Napa Square retail and office complex located in downtown Napa broke ground. This project is sited on a 36,000 sq foot lot in a prime downtown location surrounded by the Napa City Hall, a variety of retail stores, a fitness center, restaurants, hotels, and tourist attractions. The mixed-use project will consist of 1, 2, and 3 story construction with below grade parking. Of the planned 68,000 sq ft of leasable space approximately 30% will be dedicated to boutique retail, upscale casual and fine dining. The remaining 70% will be office space for professional, financial and service firms.


    Tenants to date include: Wachovia, Pacific National Bank, Retirement Capital Strategies, Charles Schwab, US Advisors, and Oenotri Restaurant.
    Location: Napa Valley, California



    Size: 85,600 square feet



    Completion: Est: Summer 2009
 
Home  |   Portfolio  |   About Us  |   Contact Us